Monday, May 10, 2010

Emmentaler Peppered Turkey Panini


I think
I found
my new
favorite
cheese...

for hot
Panini
Sandwiches!

It is
Emmentaler
Swiss Cheese
and it is
delicious.



Emmentaler Peppered Turkey Panini

2 slices bread (I use flax bread, but any country style bread would be good too)
olive oil for brushing
mayonnaise
sliced peppered turkey breast (from your local deli)
slice of Emmentaler cheese (I found mine at the local grocery in the specialty cheese section)
leaf of Romain lettuce or Arugula

1. Brush one side of the bread slices with olive oil. Lay that side on the panini press.

2. Then layer your sandwich with mayonnaise, turkey, cheese, and lettuce. Top with other slice of oiled bread.

3. Press and then eat! 

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

That looks so much better than my boiled eggs did...I'm dieting...:(