Saturday, November 13, 2010

German Apple Pancake



I love
Saturday
morning
breakfast!

And
I love
German
Pancakes.

Here is
a yummy
way to
spice up
the recipe.






German Apple Pancake

4 tbsp butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 apple cored and sliced.

3 eggs
2/3 cup milk
2/3 cup flour
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp salt


1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.

2. Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the brown sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon and stir. Then add the apples and saute until the apples are softened. Remove from heat.

3. Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour into the skillet over the butter and apples.

4. Bake for 20 minutes.  Yummo!


1 comment:

LaDonna said...

This is one of my favorites when you come to visit. As you know, I've had the recipe on my fridge for quite some time...intending to make it...it makes it so much more special when you make it... :)