Monday, January 9, 2012

1st Sewing Project

It might not come to a surprise to some of you
that Micah and I are in the process
of adopting and infant!

We still don't know when it will happen;
we have been told that it could take
anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years...

(we are in month 3 of waiting)...

but during this time
I have been slowly creating a nursery.

And one thing
I can now cross off my list
is getting a bassinet. 


I found this one
at a consignment store.

But when I found it,
it had a very ugly
white ruffle bib on it. 

That would not do at all,
so I bought some fabric that I liked
and made a new one.


And it was my first time sewin
...anything!!!

I'm proud of myself.

1 comment:

LaDonna said...

Love the fabric! I wish I could have been there with you to experience your 1st sewing project.