Sunday, January 22, 2012

Altitude Design Summit

Oh my.

What can I say.

Altitude Design Summit...
or Alt, as it is know for short,
was absolutely amazing
(to say the least).


For the past 4 days
I have been in Salt Lake City
attending a blogging convention
and I have to say
I was a little ‘star struck’
by all the amazing people
that were there.

 Bloggers from...
Design*Sponge
Snippet&Ink
Handmade by Charlotte
Apartment Therapy...

Then there were
the editors of
Martha Stewart
Better Homes & Gardens...

Photographers like


But I think the best part
was getting to know other bloggers
who were passionate about
design and art...

Seeing old friends...

and making new ones!

(For more photos of my trip, check out my Instagram)

1 comment:

Shannon Darrough said...

Love that we connected!! Now, I can't wait to start reading your blog and following your adventures.