Sunday, January 1, 2012

A look back at 2011

I love looking back at the year passed
to see what has come my way.
The changes,
the surprises,
even the heartaches.

Here is a little look back
at Wuthering Iris...


January was kicked off
with a new bathroom!
(and a broken back for Micah)

Our bathroom went from this...


to this...


Even as I look at that picture
I can see all the changes
and deco that I added to
the new place. 


February was my
30th Birthday!

 


And in March 
we realized just how
gigantic Silas was!



I came down with a cold in April,
so I stayed in bed and
watched The Kennedys.



May was special
because I was able to
vacation in California
to see my friends
and family.


 And Kelly threw a



 In June, Micah and I were finishing up
our adoption application
and having some photos taken
to send to the agency.
(no baby news yet though...sigh)




July was full of fun!
Coffee
Gardening
Vintage Fairs
and
Cupcakes!

And I can't forget
the sailing!



August was so busy...
I didn't blog once!
But I gave a little wrap
up in September.

Camping...


Gardening...


Harvesting...


And party planning...



 October, my favorite month of the year,
was time to go to the
pumpkin patch!


And I also hosted a


And 30 days later,
I hosted a Halloween Party!



In November, I was able to
travel to California again
to celebrate Thanksgiving.



And in December,
we ended the year in Portland
celebrating Christmas with family. 


I can't help
but be excited
at what this new year
will bring!

1 comment:

Carol Jeandel said...

Your puppy grown amaze big .