Friday, July 27, 2012

Girl Behind the Blog - Accomplish


 


Here is another video blog for you guys!
I hope you like them as much as I like making them.

This week I linked up with Ashley and Lindsey
to talk about what I would like to accomplish...
hopefully by the end of the year.

And on a side note... when I say in the video
"cook everything in my pantry"
I do not mean cook it all at once and eat it.
I mean that I am officially grounded when it comes to
buying new and unique food items
until all my current pantry items have been used.
Just wanted to clarify that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey adorable girl! I have the same problem... I love to always cook new things and then I'm left with random ingredients that I dont reuse and then they go bad. Its so wasteful and I hate it. P.S. I love the necklace :-)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I have the same issues with my pantry and those obscure items! I loved the vlog!