Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Week in Instagrams


I'm back from California.
Thank you for all your lovely comments and prayers on the death of my grandfather.
The trip turned out to be very good, lots of time with family and friends
to do some of the things that we love...

Like make a trip to In-n-Out!


Homemade Pizza Night with the nephews.


I finally got to visit my dear friend Kelly
at her San Francisco home.




And she took me to an amazing restaurant for dinner
where they served us this...


Upon returning home, I was greeted by my Birchbox.


And I proudly displayed my new Anthropologie purchases
(I had to go shopping in Cali!)


2 comments:

Carly said...

Aw, glad you had some fun out here!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love the pics! I've always wanted to try In N Out Burger! Jealous!