Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Week in Instagrams


Wow, that's it! I'm shocked by my lack of instagraming last week,
but I have a good excuse... I was at a work retreat all week, two work retreats to be exact.
I mentioned to you earlier that Monday I decorated for a barn style dinner
(part of the first retreat) and here are a few pictures of the decorations.
I made planter boxed for the tables and filled them with beautiful pansies and petunias,
and I even made fabric chandeliers to hang from the ceiling! 


And then for the second retreat we went camping
with a bunch of people we work with.
We even took Silas, who decided it was a good idea
to jump in the tent and cuddle up with Micah.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous fabric chandeliers, jennifer. i'm so glad you stopped by my blog this evening and hope to see you back again.
i try to keep things lively and interesting and i promise i'm sweet and write from the heart.
i love seeing people's instagram pics...i don't have instagram.
may as well be a cave woman!