Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Morning Breakfast


I can feel Fall approaching each morning I wake up.
Today I woke up to find foggy clouds covering the mountains, a chill in the air,
and a craving in my tummy for something sweet and cinnamon-y.
Doesn't that just sound like Fall.

On another note...
See these pears, I have a case of them that I need to do something with.
Canned Pears, Pear Butter, Pear Pie... those are the things I have planned for today.
Yet I'm afraid I'll still have more pears than I know what to do with.
Do you have any suggestions on what I should do with them?

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

that sounds amazing. fall is def approaching quickly. woke up this morning to 68 degrees and couldnt be more happy!

Kristin said...

Hooray for fall! It's the time of the year I truly come alive :-). As for pears...I love apple/pear/raisin pie - so fallish too :-). We're also trying a pear/spinach/onion/smoked gouda pizza this week...

Anonymous said...

I knooow :( I'm so sad it's coming so quickly. I love Summer...

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

It finally cooled down here in kansas city as well ... the mornings are absolutely perfect. fall is by far my favorite season.