Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Diary



Are you a good journal keeper?

I'm afraid to say that I am not. 
I wish I was, but every time I think to myself:
"I'm going to be diligent; I'm going to write down memories and feelings"...
about 5 days later, I have utterly failed.
That was until I received the Q & A a Day Journal for Christmas.
This journal has 1 question for each day of the year, for 5 years.
So all you have to do is answer the question of the day.
And you can be as in depth or as surface-y as your hearts desire.
Voila! That's it! Your then done with your daily recording.
Low maintenance journaling... now that's what I'm talking about.

I love this concept so much, that I'll probably keep it going
even after I've run out of room in the original book.
I'll just buy another beautiful journal, like the ones above,
and keep the question answering going!



1 comment:

Victoria said...

I have seen those and think they're really cute! I love journaling and have been pretty diligent about it for the last five or six years....But, I do get in ruts and honestly, reading through q/a later woukd probably be better!

What are some questions they ask?