Monday, February 25, 2013

20 Week Update


How Far Along:
  20 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
  Baby is the size of a Banana!

Maternity Clothes:
I think it's about time to buy maternity jeans.
I can barely tolerate my belly bands.

Weight gain:
Gained another pound this week, so now I'm at a total of 9lbs gain.

Sleep:
Sleep has been a bit better since last week.
It's so crazy how one week I can be miserable,
yet the very next week I'm able to sleep much better.
I still toss and turn throughout the night from one side to the other,
so Micah doesn't sleep much. (hehehe)

Best Moment of the Week:
A stranger noticed (and commented) on me being pregnant!
I guess that means I'm showing. :)
 
Movement:
Little baby is still moving around in there.
But Micah has not been able to feel it from the outside yet.
Maybe in a few more weeks?

Food Cravings:
I'm not craving anything specific but there is one big change...
I'm hungry ALL THE TIME!
I swear, the moment I finish eating something,
my stomach starts growling again.
But the sad part about it is that nothing really satisfies me.
Sure, my stomach will stop growing,
but I don't leave feeling like what I just ate was amazing.

Gender:
Were having a girl!

Belly Button in or out:
In

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
The smell of cooking bacon still gets me at times.

What I miss:
Coffee. This was the first week where I really wanted a cup.

What I am looking forward to:
I'm really excited to start collecting baby things...
especially girly baby things!

Nursery:
We finally got it cleaned out and now we've begun the process 
of arranging the stuff we have collected so far.
I've started putting baby clothes away into the dresser
and Micah has been hard at work on repainting our changing table.
I'll post pictures when it's all finished!
 
Bed Rest Update:
I finished another book, The Looking Glass Wars.
I wouldn't waist your time reading it, it was kinda stupid. :(  
Now I've started reading the Anne of Green Gables Series...
I can't believe I never read these as a child!

No comments: