Monday, May 6, 2013

30 Week Update


How Far Along:
  30 Weeks

Size of the Baby:
Baby is the size of a cucumber.

Maternity Clothes:
Nothing new this week.
I did buy this tank top that I'm wearing a few weeks ago
and it's finally warm enough to wear it!

Weight gain:
Gained a pound this week, so now I'm up 26lbs.

Sleep:
Still not much of a change,
but I have been having some crazy dreams.

Best Moment of the Week:
I have two highlights from this week...
1. We had a few BBQ's with friends over the weekend.
It is seriously the best time of the year when we start to eat outside again.
2. I was able to sit outside and begin to weed my flower garden.
I say "begin to weed" because it literally took me 3 days
to weed what normally would have taken me a few hours...
but hey, it was fun to get outside!

Movement:
 She's been super active lately,
probably because she is bigger and I can feel her more now.
Recently she has begun to shift her weight
(or maybe she is just pressing really hard)
to one side of my belly,
which makes my tummy look super uneven.

Food Cravings:
Nothing new this week,
but still loving my Iced Vanilla Lattes and Root Beer
(not mixed together... that would be gross).

Gender:
Baby Girl.

Belly Button in or out:
In... but it is on it's way out!

Wedding ring on or off:
On

Anything making you queasy or sick:
Nope (except the egg thing still).

What I miss:
Being able to sit outside for a short amount of time
without getting ridiculously sunburnt!
What is it with being pregnant and my skin being more sensitive... geesh.

What I am looking forward to:
Finally being able to celebrate Mother's Day this Sunday!
I never thought this day would come for me.

Nursery:
A few more amazing gifts came in the mail this week from friends and family!
Thank you all so much!

Ways to Relax:
So, even though I only have apx 50 pages left in Les Miserables,
I decided to put that book down for a second and focus on reading a birthing book.
and it has been amazing!

No comments: