Friday, October 25, 2013

Have a Happy Autumn Weekend


Hello dear readers.
What are your plans for this weekend?
Tessa and I spent the morning and half the afternoon
doing some much needed grocery/essential shopping.
She does great when it comes to shopping
and is definitely becoming my favorite shopping buddy...
as long as I keep her fed and changed. :)

When we finally arrived home, the sun was shining so beautifully
that I quickly grabbed my camera, a blanket, and Tess
and headed out to our backyard for a spontaneous little photo shoot.

All that to say...
Tessa and I will be hanging out
and playing around the house tomorrow.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

Amber said...

love love love loveeeeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

She looks so cute in her new red sweater. I want to give her a big hug!!!