Wednesday, January 8, 2014

52 Weeks in a Year Series - Week One


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

So, I'm kinda jumping on the blogging bandwagon with this new series.
I've been following a few bloggers who have been documenting their children's lives
by posting a picture of them every week for a year.
I just love that idea so much, and seeing that it's the new year and all,
I figured it was a great time for me to join in on the fun too.
I hope you enjoy seeing my little Tessa Anne grow up each week!

Week One:
We arrived back home after spending the holidays in Washington
to find a package sent from my sister and her family.
Inside was the cutest Christmas present for Tessa...
A plush little stuffed animal/teething/developmental toy made by Skip Hop.
I seriously love that brand of baby toys!
Unknown to my sister, I had actually been eying this toy for awhile now and wanting it for Tess.
So it was such a wonderful surprise for both mama and baby.
My sis knows me so well. :)

No comments: