Friday, January 17, 2014

52 Weeks in a Year Series - Week Two


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

The item that Tessa is holding is called a Nuby Nibbler.
Horrible name for what is basically a mesh pacifier/teething/feeding "thing".
I don't even know how to classify it.
I was super skeptical when I received a few before Tessa was born.
I had heard great things about them, but in all honesty they just seemed kinda gross.
Skip forward 7 or 8 months and it is one of our new favorite things.
I love to fill it with chopped banana then stick it in the freezer for a few hours.
I'll then give it to Tessa while she's in her highchair watching me cook.
She will just chew on that thing until she gets as much banana out as she can.
Beware though, it is MESSY (as you can see from the picture above).
But isn't that part of the fun of seeing your baby explore food for the first time. :)
Bring on the mess!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, she is absolutely adorable!